Monday, May 01, 2006


Well, there really isn't anything too interesting going on here right now. Greg and his dad worked on the kitchen this weekend and it is looking better. Greg heard back today about the job. He didn't get it. The company liked him, but wanted someone with more management experience. He was crushed (I guess I was too) as he thought it would be the perfect job for him. We'll keep looking and hopefully find something soon.

It was so nice outside today that I went on a really long walk and mowed the grass in the front yard. Too bad I didn't think to put on sunscreen. Oh well, I'll remember next time. My shoulders are bright pink and nicely match the shirt I am currently wearing. It felt so good to exercise today for some reason. I have been trying to stay active and Greg has been walking with me a few days a week. My belly had been tightening up too much when I walked lately so I cut back a little. Today I was able to walk for about an hour with no pain. I felt slightly normal again and not quite like a big stuffed cabbage.

I had Greg take a few pictures of my belly yesterday. The flash on our camera doesn't work anymore so all of the pictures are blurry. I was 26 weeks exactly.




I love my baby bump! Gage should be about 2 pounds now. My little man is getting bigger. We will see him at our next ultrasound on my brother's birthday (May 17th).

No comments: